Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our online store. Please read the information carefully and make sure you agree to the following terms relating to the rights and obligations of the company to all visitors to the website of our online store. The further use and browsing implies consent and agreement with them.
The Store reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions of transactions made through the online store, according to the needs and practices.
The contents of this site is for informational purpose only and does not represent itself as a site offering medical or dietary advice and is not intended for recipes, treatments, diagnoses, or as ways to avoid diseases in any way. For all health problems you should contact your doctor who is best placed to give you treatment or advice for your case.
Our store reserves the delivery time of goods in cases of chance occurance or unavoidable accident, and no guarantee can be provided about the availability of products, but ensure that the consumer will be informed promptly of the unavailability of any product.
The Online Store can not guarantee that the servers or emails sent from the company do not contain viruses or other harmful elements. The store does not accept any responsibility for damage of any kind that may be caused by the use of the shop www.traditionalcretanproducts.com
All content found on E-Shop www.traditionalcretanproducts.com such as, but are not limited to, text, graphics, trademarks, images (regardless of features), audio material, digital files, and software, is the exclusive property of the owner of online store, and is protected by the Greek and international copyright laws protecting our rights.
Therefore, none of them can be whole or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way for personal gain.
Users agree and undertake not to use online store with brand www.traditionalcretanproducts.com for:
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful attack and damage to the company or to any third party or infringes of the confidentiality or privacy of any person.
- information. Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that causes a breach of morality, social values, etc. are minors.
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruction or equipment in any software or hardware.
- Harassment of third parties in any way.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Shipping – Based on Weight
Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the products and the place of destination. In some cases, where the volume of products is disproportionate to their weight, a representative of our store will contact you for any cost changes.
We offer free shipping for orders over 50 euro, but this is only available within Greece.
For any question concerning this matter, please contact us directly.
All products purchased from the e-shop HouseOfDeli.gr can be returned for replacement with products of equal or greater value as long as the packaging has not been altered or opened.
Product Value is the price of the product at the purchase price. The consumer has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the date of receipt and to refund.
Note the following:
– Shipping and return costs in this case are charged by the customer.
– For any problem, do not hesitate to contact us by calling +30 2825100001 or filling out the contact form.
To qualify for a refund, you must meet the following requirements:
– In order for the products to be returned, they must not be worn, modified, and the identification tag along with all the manufacturer’s instructions found on the product.
– With the product are returned all the documents that accompanied it eg. receipt, invoice.
– Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
How Can I Make a Return?
To make a return, the first step is to contact us!
In particular, you can call us at +30 2825100001 or fill out the contact form.
If we receive a refund without contacting us, the refund will not be accepted by our company.
The address for all returns is:
House Of Deli (1000+1 Flavours)
Tax. numb. 112392507
ΓΕΜΗ. numb. 117103158000
Post code 73003